Saturday, June 2, 2007

Passport Update II

No new information. Bea called Rep. Sullivan's office on Friday, but they had nothing for us and said to call back on Tuesday. Tuesday puts us 7 days out and that seems to be a magic number, so here's hoping. I found a phone and fax number for the Charleston office on a travel blog. I have attempted to send a fax containing our itineraries, but have not been successful. I did receive an unhelpful email a couple of days ago, and Bea received one that mentioned Charleston again, but it was also not very helpful. Brian did find his old passport, finally, but it is very damaged. Instead of a new one, which is what he applied for, I think he just needs to hightail it to Houston and have them reissue his old one. However, at least he has one and can possibly travel with it.

No comments: